Play Online Blackjack Online For Real Money
Looking to play your best online blackjack, or perhaps you’ve heard of the game of skill and strategy and you want to learn how to play it. You’re in the right place! Black Lotus is a premium blackjack online casino that offers plenty of variations of the table game; even in our Live Dealer lobby too.
The online blackjack real money software providers we’ve partnered with deliver crisp graphics and exciting gameplay; coupled with a low house edge making blackjack a massively popular game among our players. In fact, blackjack has long been a popular game, this can be attributed to the relatively easy gameplay.
The objective in a game of best online blackjack is to beat the dealer. This can be done in one of three ways, and we highlight them below. The blackjack tables are always hot at Black Lotus casino so play blackjack online for real money today!
Variety of Online Blackjack Games
As mentioned earlier, there are multiple online blackjack betting variants. Most of the time, each variant will have its own set of rules. Only you can decide what is the best online blackjack variant for you.
The most commons variants are:
- American blackjack – a traditional blackjack gameplay using 6-8 card decks. The player receives two face-up cards while the dealer receives one face-up card and one face-down card. The player can purchase insurance if the dealers’ face-up card is an Ace. A player may split any matching hand.
- Spanish 21 – play this for lower odds on black jack thanks to removing 8 number 10 cards from the two decks. If a player does like their hand, they may opt for a late surrender.
- European blackjack – probably the most common variant played with two decks of cards. In this version, a player is dealt two face-up cards and the croupier gets one face-down card. After viewing, a player must decide whether he/she wants to stand, hit or proceed.
Variations of online blackjack betting in the Black Lotus Casino games lobby:
- Single Deck Blackjack
- Single Deck Blackjack Elite Edition
- European Blackjack
- European Blackjack Elite Edition
- Atlantic City Blackjack
- Atlantic City Blackjack Elite Edition
- Vegas Strip Blackjack
- Vegas Strip Blackjack Elite Edition
In addition to the above variants you also have access to Live Dealer Blackjack.
Hit the tables and play Blackjack games online for money thanks to this helpful terminology:
- Stand – this happens when you are dealt a winning hand or as close to a winning hand as possible
- Hit – essentially this is you asking for another card
- Split – this happens when you land two cards of the same value. Splitting will require you to play both hands till you opt for hit, stay or bust
- Double – this happens after you receive two cards, if one more card is what you need to win you may double your wager
- Blackjack – the name of the game and the best hand which includes an Ace card a number 10 card
- Even Money – an insurance decision that happens when the dealer has an Ace and you have a blackjack resulting in a 1:1 payout
- Hole card – this is the face-down card that is only revealed once you decide on your action
- Surrender – happens when you weigh the odds of you winning. Surrendering gives you half your wager back.
- Upcard – the dealers face-up card
There really isn’t a better environment than the one we provide at Black Lotus casino when you’re ready to start playing our online casino games, specifically our online Blackjack games for real money.
How to Play Online Blackjack
Now that you know the common variants and which Blackjack online gambling game you will find in the lobby you can head to either the mobile casino or download the best online blackjack app!
Whether you play on the Android app or not, the objective of the game is still to beat the dealer. This can be done in 1 of 3 ways –
- Let the dealer go over 21, bust
- Get a hand higher than the dealers without getting to 21
- Get 21 with two cards face-up
The player is dealt two cards while the dealer gets one, After viewing his/ her cards, the player must decide to hit, stand or get more cards until the cards add up to 21.After the player has made a choice, the dealer reveals his card.
The dealer must then play as the player has been playing till he gets to 17 or goes bust! Both blackjack hands are then compared. Should a player’s hand be higher than the dealer, he/she has won.
Consider us your go-to resource for real money online Blackjack fun and pretty much every other game you can imagine. Our website has cutting-edge security, and there are a ton of fantastic games to play.
Let the fun commence!