Play Video Poker Games at Black Lotus Casino
Play your best video poker game and win real money at Black Lotus Casino. The years of experience in the online gaming industry has benefited our video poker selection. We’ve taken the experience and selected only the best video poker game software providers and the variants with the greatest payout for your entertainment.
Whether you’re a fan of video poker classic from land based casinos or new to online video poker, your satisfaction is guaranteed. This particular casino game combines the mechanics of slots and the gameplay of a poker; combining two popular casino games to make one mega-house casino game.
Play video poker at Black Lotus on your desktop, mobile or download the Black Lotus Android casino app. Learn the rules of the game or take it for a test spin in free play and when you’re ready to up the ante with your real money bets. Sign up today and claim your welcome offer of 200% match + free spins.
Video Poker Strategy
While video poker is essentially a game of luck and chance, there are ways to improve or odds. That is where video poker strategy comes in!
As a video poker online casino, we make sure that the odds are always in your favor by providing you with help tips and handy tricks, video poker strategies and an easy to follow how to play guide; to get you winning at video poker from the start.
There are several video poker variants in our online casino lobby and the strategies to increase your winning odds will differ on each variant. Whether playing at Black Lotus Casino or not, these are the most popular variants:
- Jacks or Better
- Deuces Wild
- Double Bonus
- Aces and Faces
- Joker Poker
- Tens or Better
Ensure that you learn the paytable for each variant – to win your hand must be on the paytable.
How to Play Video Poker
As mentioned earlier, video poker games online are a combination of slots and poker; however, the poker characteristics are more advantageous and give you some control over the outcome.
All you need to do is improve your hand; even in multihand video poker, you will positively affect your video poker odds and perhaps even win a video poker jackpot! Winning at video poker is made easy with this how to win at video poker guide:
- Step 1 – Select your video poker variant.
- Step 2 – Read through the paytable of the video poker game you selected.
- Step 3 – Choose your bet size.
- Step 4 – Select the Deal button to get dealt your first set of cards.
- Step 5 – Decide which cards you want to hold, do this by selecting the hold button below the card.
- Step 6 – Draw second cards, the cards you didn’t hold in step 5 will be replaced with new cards. This new hand is your final video poker hand.
- Step 7 – The game will determine if you have a winning poker hand.
The game will restart and you can follow the steps above again, this time with more knowledge on how to play. Remember, the video poker variant you choose will at most times affect your steps; these are basic guidelines.
In addition to these steps, learning the different video poker hands will help increase your video poker odds.
Video Poker Hands
- Royal Flush – the most desired of hands
- Straight Flush – cards in a sequential order that are the same suit
- Four of a Kind – four matching cards, sharing the same value
- Three of a Kind – three match cards, sharing the same value
- Full House – this hand features three of a kind and a pair
- Flush – cards that have a matching suit and are not in running order
- High Card – the Ace card is the highest value card in any hand
- Straight – cards that follow a sequence from any suit
- Two Pair – two sets of pairs
- One Pair – two cards that are the same
Video Poker Tips and Tricks
There’s more to winning at video poker than just how to play you need to know the video poker odds and video poker payouts. Sometimes this can be confusing, especially for newer players but using our tried and trusted tips can help.
These are simple and can be used across the variants:
- Always check the paytables before you play, this will help you identify the winning hands and will at times determine whether you let go of a second pair to chase a better hand.
- Play the variant with better odds, this helps new players with practice before affecting your bankroll.
- Check the ranking for the variant you’re playing to make certain that the hand you’re after will payout.
- Select the maximum number of coins, this will give you the full value.
- Take advantage of bonuses to boost your bankroll.
- Enjoy the game, don’t chase the wins – video poker is entertainment with the added benefit of real money wins.
Mobile Video Poker at Black Lotus Casino
We have upgraded your video poker online gambling with the Black Lotus Android casino app. Download it today and get instant access to your video poker app to play video poker online anytime, anywhere!